Wednesday, April 20, 2016

April 11th, 2016

Friends & Family-

I hope you all had a great week! I am still here in Campo trying to learn how to be a good branch president and visiting all the members in the branch. Its probably the hardest experience that I have had in the mission because I really want to do good but I dont feel like its going too well and I am worried a lot that I am not adequate or I dont know what to do. But I know that I am probably learning a lot and it will be for my good, and I know that the Lord knows why he gave me this assignment so I trust that He knows what he´s doing.

Sacrament meeting went pretty good at least this week, we had an attendance of 10 people (including us). It was testimony meeting and it was really peaceful and nice. 

I am really truly sad to hear about Grandpa Gary.. I hope that everyone can find comfort in the knowledge that we will all see each again on the other side. 
​Attentamente, 

Elder Miles

No comments:

Post a Comment