Tuesday, January 19, 2016

January 19th, 2016

Hola hola!
 
This was a pretty good week!! Just loving being with Elder Miles still and working hard. The new zone is great!! All the new sister missionaries in the zone are really great and fun. This week Elder Miles and I focused on finding new investigators, and we found quite a few potentially really good investigators! I think the best experience of this week was that we found a really nice lady named Sonia. We contacted her house and it went super great, we talked about eternal families and how she can be happier and she was interested, we felt the spirit super strong. And then yesterday we went by and we had a lesson with her and we shared about the Restoration and she loved it. I love testifying to people that through this message they can come closer to Jesus Christ and have an eternal family.. I love being a missionary. There are a lot of very rewarding experiences.
 
We are slowly melting away here in Chaco! SO HOT!
 
We are helping to react a less active family that I love a lot, they are called the Garnier family. The mom has always been super active and super nice to us but we are starting to help the dad come back to church. He now wants to go to the temple and focus his life on the gospel!! I wont ever forget this family. This computer wont let me upload photos, so I cant upload the picture of them this week!
 
 
Everything is going great, thanks for your emails and support, it means a lot to me!
 
Elder Miles

No comments:

Post a Comment