Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Week of June 1st-7th

Hola todos!

I hope that everyone is doing well, this week was AWESOME for us. Alright, well, none of our investigators came to church, no surprises there, but we did find a lot of new promising investigators that we are teaching. Elder Williams is a great companion, I am loving being with him. We think a lot alike and we both like to include and try the ideas of one another. We are contacting A TON and really being exactly obedient, we are super good friends and we have a lot of unity, and that is all that I could really ask for. So I am super happy, things are going really well. It is just too bad that transfers are next week and its likely that we wont be together. Speaking of wish, P day next week will be on tuesday because of transfers, so I will be writing on tuesday next week. But anyway, I am going to really try to take advantage of the time that I have with Elder Williams in Armenia because we are doing good things here.

Omar´s baptism was going to be this past saturday, but he didnt pass a few questions on his baptismal interview, he has some problems with the Word of Wisdom that he didnt tell his about. That was a little disappointing but we helped him make some good goals and plans and he should be able to pass the interview this week and he will be baptized this saturday! We are really hoping that it goes through this time, to see him be bapitzed would make me so happy.

This week we found Aldo and Juliana. They are a young couple that recently had a baby. They both stronly believe in God and Jesus Christ but dont belong to any church. They accepted to listen to us and they really liked the message of the restoration. They had a lot of questions and were very willing to read the Book of Mormon. So we are really excited for them. We also found a new investigator named Claudia, she also recently had a baby and she really likes to listen to us. We are going to see this week if they are going to progress, I sure hope they do!

I cant believe we are already in June. Are you kidding me?! All my friends that were seniors this year graduated this week. It literally feels like yesterday that I was graduating. Thats weird!

There isnt too much else to say for this week. I am excited for transfers next week, I know that whatever happens will be the will of the Lord and I am willing to accept changes. This week I have been thinking a lot about the Atonement of Jesus Christ. I testify as a reprensentative of him that the atonement was the most important event in each one of our lives, even though it happened 2000 years ago. If we come unto Christ, he can make our hardest moments times of peace. It is truly the source of happiness in this life and a peace to our conscience. 

The picture that I attached is Elder Williams and I eating some awesome empenadas that we made with salad. MMMMMMM.

I hope that you all have a great week, thank you for your emails!

Elder Miles

No comments:

Post a Comment