Wednesday, May 20, 2015

May 5th

Hola hola!!

This was a good week! Transfers were yesteryday so thats why I didnt write, even though nothing changed for us! I am still here in Armenia with Elder Herrera. So thats great, I am super excited to keep working here. The best part will be the baptism of Omar the 16th of may! Wooo! We are still working with him and he is progressing great. He went to church this past week and he even went to a young single adults dance/party with all the youth in this branch. How cool is that?! He already has a lot of friends and family in the church and he is excited to become a member himself. Also on the 16th of May we are going to watch via broadcast the dedication of the Cordoba Argentina temple, which is the mission nextdoor to us! Its fall here now in Argentina.. Its been getting a lot bit chilly here this past week! They say it will get pretty cold. I am LOVING the cold weather. Tomorrow is the birthday of my companion, so we are going to buy cake and ice cream and stuff so that will for sure be pretty fun. 

FAMILYYY!!! This sunday we will be skyping for mothers day!!! WOOOO! So, I will be calling you guys on Skype at 4:00 p.m ARGENTINA TIME, which is 12:00 UTAH TIME. This skype will be 1 hour long. I know that if Matt and Syd are in town they will probably go to church that morning so you might have to leave church early to be there at 12 if you want to talk to me! Converse amongst yourselves about where you will all meet and make sure the skype is working good! I am stoked to talk to you guys!! 

Well thats really about all for this week, I hope that you all have great week.

Love, Elder Miles

No comments:

Post a Comment