Monday, November 2, 2015

Oct. 25 2015

Friends and Fam-

This was a good week for us here in Rio Negro! I am still loving being with Elder Miles and things are all going swell. Our same investigators are still progressing, slowly but surely, nothing too new. It was exciting for me to hear about Austin and Matt´s wedding, I am glad that everything went so well, I am so happy for you guys. 

Next week I will be going to Las Palmas to do divsiones with Elder Johnson, and I will do my first baptismal interview with an investigator that they have thats going to get baptized. So thats exciting! 

Something that I am doing right now is I am marking in my scriptures every time it names or makes a reference to God or Jesus Christ. I am also writing summaries of every chapter and writing down and making chart of all the principles the Book of Mormon teaches. Basically, I am just devouring and memorizing the Book or Mormon in any way that I can. I truly see that so much motivation and spirit comes from reading and living the BOM. It makes me so happy and I feel so good when I read it. 

Uuuuummmm. Yep! I hope that you all have a great week! Thank you for all your emails and support, I hope that you have a good week. 

Elder Miles

No comments:

Post a Comment