Monday, November 2, 2015

October 20th 2015

Hola hola!

This was a good week. I am writing today and not yesterday because we had transfers yesteryday. Elder Miles and I are staying here as ZLs still! The zone changed a lot, there was a change in every area. We now have here Hermana Gull and Hermana Allred, which are the sisters that were with me in my MTC group! We are super good friends so I am excited to be with them her. Also, Elder Gonzalez, my last companion from Mexico, is now in my zone too. He is in the Leonesa, its his last transfer. 

This week nobody came to church, but we did have a lesson with Romina together with a really cool recently married couple in our area named Ammon and Laura. It was probably one of the bests lessons we have ever had on my mission. It was super key to have Ammon and Laura there. She committed to baptism for the beggining of November. I think that this one will probably really follow through. So that is exciting. Romina is 23 years old and she is a single mom of 2 little girls. I want her to find and understand the gospel for herself more than I can tell you. It would bless her life so much. So please, lots of prayers in order that she can came to church and enter the waters of baptism!

Yesterday, as ZLs, we were in the bus terminal from 6 in the morning to 7 in the evening. With transfers, the missionaries came to the bus terminal in chaco and then they go out to the different providences, Formosa, Santa Fe, Corrientes, etc. So as zone leaders in Resistencia we just stay there all day and we have to help everyone buy their tickets and make sure they get on the right buses. Probably 50 missionares pass through the terminal. It is the most stressful thing I have ever done.. some missionaries miss their buses and we have to call the other zone leaders and get things organized and we have to make sure that everyone travels with another person so they arent alone. Its fun!!

Thats about it for me this week! Sounds like a lot of great things are happening on the home front with Austin getting married and Matt getting married this friday, baseball in Arizona and all that fun stuff. Thanks for writing me and for all your support! have a great week!

Elder Miles

No comments:

Post a Comment