Monday, March 28, 2016

March 14th, 2016

Friends & Family!-
 
How are you doing? I love you and appreciate you all very much, thank you for your emails this week! This was a great week, Fiorela got baptized on saturday! It was a beautiful baptism. For the first time in my mission, nothing went wrong this baptism. The water went into the font and STAYED in the font this time. haha. Saturday was probably one of the happiest days of my mission and probably my life, lots of people came to the baptism and it was just a nice rewarding good feeling. I am so happy for Fiorela, she is such a cute, nice, sweet little 9 year old and I am glad that I could teach her.
 
Yesterday we went and visited the Garnier family, (they are the ones that we reactivated and now they have the goal to go to the temple) and it looks like we are going to be able to teach his daughter that came to church last week and maybe if she wants we will be able to baptism her, so we looking forward and praying for that!
 
Today for P-day we had our zone activity, we went to a cool musuem that had all these cool old communication machines, then we went to subway, and after we are done writing here we are going to go play basketball. Pretty fun day!
 
Lately I have been so happy thinking about all the things that have happened in my mission and especially in this area. I am so happy that I have been able to become so close with these people here and I am grateful for all that I have learned on the mission. I am so grateful for the life I have, I am grateful that 2000 years ago Jesus Christ suffered for my sins, making possible the gift of this life. Life has been so beautiful and I have learned to enjoy it. Everything is going great, I am super content here with Elder Grover! I hope you all have a great week,
 
Elder Miles
 
P.S. The computer that I am trying to email on isnt letting me upload photos, Ill try to send pictures a little later!

No comments:

Post a Comment