Monday, March 28, 2016

March 21st, 2016

Friends & Family-

Thank you for all your emails! I appreciate your support. We had a good week here. We are trying to find new progressing investigators. We had 2 investigators at church this week.. First we had Daniel, he is a new investigator of ours that listened to missionaries awhile ago but never got baptized. He wants to get baptized really bad but he just needs to get divorced from his old wife and married with his new wife. So we will have to help motivate him to do all the paperwork and stuff. And then we had Ludmila at church, she is the daughter of the Garnier Family, and she hasnt been baptized yet. She has been to church 2 times now and she loves it, so all we have to do is start teaching her the lessons and hopefully we should have a baptism soon! 

Today for P day Elder Grover and I went to another cool musuem and then we went and ate at a nice fancy restaurant. It was so much fun. Probably the best P day I have ever had on my mission. I am loving being with Elder Grover, he loves going to explore the city with me and do fun things. 

Next week will be transfers, so P day will be on tuesday. I have been here in this area for almost 5 transfers now! We will see if I get to leave yet or not!

Everything is going great. I have a huge testimony of the restored church and of the reality of our savior. I hope you have a great week, 

Love, Elder MIles
Cool musuem of old chaqueƱo art and artifacts and what not

​STEAK. YES.

No comments:

Post a Comment