Tuesday, July 5, 2016

June 13th, 2016 (part 2)


​These are the invitations we made for the activity on Thursday! 
​This is the official branch presidency picture of Estanislao del Campo. We´re going to print off a copy and hang it on the wall next to the photo of the First Presidency.

​I think maybe one of the best parts about the baptism on saturday was that Julio Diaz directed the baptismal service, which is a huge step for him, directing a meeting in front of 50 people. We sustained him and set him apart on sunday. Hopefully in the next 6 months or so Estanislao del Campo will have a branch president thats not a missionary!

​This is Fernanda, she is super awesome. 


Thats about it. Its been a great past week and my last week should be fun too! Things are going really well here. 

Its an odd feeling that this is the last email I will send you guys! Im so excited to see you but I am sad that the mission is ending. Its been a rollercoaster the last two years of my life but I would never change these years for anything. I feel like the mission is kind of like an older brother. It beats you up sometimes and sometimes you dont like it, but in the end you realize that it really helped you to become a better person and you end up loving it. I love my mission so much. I love all the people that I have met and I am sad to leave this branch. I love being a representative of my Lord Jesus Christ and I love wearing a plack with his name on it and talking to everyone about Him and His gospel. The mission has made me into a person that I would never have been if I hadnt have served.. I am forever grateful for the opportunity that I have had to serve Him and be on His errand. I testify that He lives and loves everyone of us. I testify that this is His church. I know that He is there, watching us, taking care of us, and letting us have just the right amount of adversity in order that we progress and reach our potential. 

I hope you all have a great week! See you next wednesday! :)

Elder Miles

No comments:

Post a Comment