Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Jan 5th - 11th 2015 (Late post)

Dear family!
How is everyone doing? Thank you for the emails! I had another pretty good week this week! I am loving my time with Elder Mudrovich. I love that he lets me take control of the area so that I can learn how to do everything I need to know and be ready for whatever comes next! We have a ton of unity in our companionship. We are always joking and laughing, it is the greatest. What I like the most is that I feel like I have an equal part in the process of helping our investigators convert. It feels really good to see peoples lifes change for the effort we make to be a tool in the Lords hands. Ive learned to have a lot more confidence in myself this past two makes and I am truly grateful for the time I have right now with Elder Mudrovich. Unfortunately I still dont have any pictures of us, but I will send some next week! This sunday, only Ana came to church. Lidia had health problems and couldnt come. But they both still have a baptismal date for the 24th, so I am super excited for that. Well, summer here is in full swing. IT IS SO HOT. Ive heard that it is comparable to an Arizona summer, but here we have A TON of humidity. I think I drink a gallon and sweat a gallon everyday. I never thought the mission would be so physically hard. But other than that, just a normal week! All is well! I hope you all have a great week!
P.S. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR ALL MY FAMILY THAT SENT ME BIRTHDAY AND CHRISTMAS CARDS!! That meant so much to me, thank you!!!
Love, Elder Miles

No comments:

Post a Comment