Tuesday, September 15, 2015

10th of August 2015

Hello!

This week was alright! I hope that you are all doing great. Not too much to tell this week, the good part is that Elder de Freitas is still with me and is still sticking it out for these first few hard months of his mission. He is getting more used to this mission little by little, I know that it is still really hard for him. This week he started talking more in the lessons and I have won a little bit more of his confidence. It is a little tough for me right now, I am getting a little bit burned out and I am fighting against the desmotivation but I am sticking in there. This week we didnt have any investigators come to church, I think all the investigators we had have all fallen out of contact with us. So this week we have just been looking for new investigators, we are contacting a lot and sometimes it stresses me out because I know that is really hard on Elder de Freitas to knock doors all day and it would really help us if we could find someone to teach. But it is going okay, we are having little forms of success and tender mercies from the Lord everyday and we are both learning a lot. Please keep on it with the prayers for Elder de Freitas! 

I am loving our new zone leaders that live above us, Elder Dana and Elder Allred, both from Arizona. They help me out a lot and we have a ton of fun. I already know that we are going to be super good friends.

Thats about all for this week! I hope you all have a great week, thank you for your emails and support. 

Elder Miles

No comments:

Post a Comment