Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Hola

Family!

How are ya?.. I hope that everyone is doing good. This week was pretty alright, the biggest news is that this morning Elder de Freitas packed his bags and left for Uruguay, he decided that he couldnt handle it anymore and he is going back home. So that is pretty sad for me. Right now I am with the zone leaders, Elder Dana and Elder Allred (Arizona). We are going to come back to the cyber later today at like 4 or 5 argentina time and I am going to attach a funny picture from my camera of us 3. They are both like more than 6 feet tall and the make me look like a midget. haha. I still dont know what is going to happen to me, if I am going to go to another area or if a new companion will come here or if a will just stay the rest of the transfer with the zone leaders. Whatever happens I know that the Lord knows where I need to be and who I need to be with, so I trust in Him and in President Franco that I will do what I need to do. I am down for whatever really. I am excited to work hard!

This week we (us missionaries) organized an activity in our branch where on Friday night we watched Meet The Mormons in the church with a projecture on the wall, like a movie theatre night in the church with popcorn and everything. We made nice invitations last p day and all week we passed them out when we did contacts in the street and when we knocked doors, we invited more than 300 people. Well, in the end, about 50 members came and we didnt have a single investigator come, so it wasnt too big of a success but it was fun. If you havent seen Meet the Mormons yet, YOU NEED TO. Its awesome, I love it. We are going to watch again during P day today. But, apart from that, nothing too exciting happened this week, just the same old. 

Thats about it for me! I hope that you all have a great week, thank you for your emails and support.

Elder Miles

No comments:

Post a Comment