Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Hey!

Hey!

So yesterday myldsmail wasnt working and I only got to write for an hour, so today I get to write for another hour. But I dont have anything more to say than that the assistants called me this morning and told me that I am getting transferred to Maipu, Corrientes. Its like 15 minutes away from where I was before in Armenia. So its not that much of a change. I am going to be with Elder Gonzalez from Mexico. I will be there for at least the rest of this transfer, so three more weeks, and then I could stay there or I could leave. All I know about Maipu is that they have a huge apartment that they share with the zone leaders and that they have church in the afternoon hours. So that is pretty exciting, I already know Elder Gonzalez pretty well, he loves to talk to people and is pretty friendly. For today I am with my zone leaders and after I get down writing here I am going to pack my bags and I will be on my way. It will be sad for me to leave Armenia, I have been here for 6 months, a fourth of my mission and I have grown to love it, but I am excited for a change. So we will see how Maipu goes, I will talk to you guys next week!

Elder Miles

No comments:

Post a Comment